Put the finishing touches on your flooring installation with Mohawk accessories
A quarter round is typically used as a flooring joint between the flooring and the baseboard, providing a clean aesthetic appeal. It covers the uneven edge as flooring meets the baseboard. For example, laminate to vinyl or linoleum.
Designed by the manufacturer to coordinate with your floor color, each piece is 94" long
- T-Molding: To join 2 floors of the same height together
- End Mold: Finish the floor against a variety of surfaces such as fireplaces, sliding door, etc
- Carpet Reducer: When ending against carpet
- Hard Surface Threshold: Meeting up against hardwood, tile or any floor that is either higher or lower
- Stair Nose: Stairs or landing step downs