Put the finishing touches on your flooring installation with Mohawk accessories
Stairnose moldings are available in both overlap and flush mount applications.
This molding is used to create an attractive threshold that catches the brunt of floor traffic while enhancing the aesthetics of a staircase or step. It also provides the proper overhang for a transition from one floor level to the next, such as the step into a sunken room.
Designed by the manufacturer to coordinate with your floor color, each piece is 84" long.
- T-Molding: To join 2 floors of the same height together
- End Mold: Finish the floor against a variety of surfaces such as fireplaces, sliding door, etc
- Carpet Reducer: When ending against carpet
- Hard Surface Threshold: Meeting up against hardwood, tile or any floor that is either higher or lower
- Stair Nose: Stairs or landing step downs