Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & handling charges
Depending upon the type of flooring you have chosen, the manufacturer and where you are located determines how much your shipping charge will be.
Qualityflooring4less has negotiated the best rates with some of the most well known carriers to bring you the lowest possible rates in the industry.
Shipping Service Options and Delivery Times
Qualityflooring4less orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). All orders are subject to authorization.
Below are available shipping service options available for your flooring order. Please select the option that best suits your delivery needs during "Checkout."
Free Pick Up at Manufacturer’s Distribution Centers
- Enjoy the advantages of not only saving on shipping costs but the convenience and flexibility to pick up on your own time and schedule.
- Distribution centers are usually open Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. You will receive an email with exact location and hours of operation based on what manufacturer you are purchasing.
Delivery to a freight terminal
- All carriers have freight terminals in almost every major city to pick up your flooring directly. This option works well when you desire the utmost flexibility in terms of picking up or when delivering to a business address is not possible.
- Most freight terminals are open during normal business hours and some on the weekend. You will receive an email with hours of operation.
- Your order will be identified with a “PRO” number that is assigned to your order.
Delivery to Business location
- Saves on cost and gives flexability so you don’t have to leave work to receive your flooring.
- Business address means zoned commercial addresses only. Home based businesses do not quality for this option
- Delivery applies to anyone’s business no matter what size- you do NOT need to have a loading dock or forklifts as delivery vehicles can accommodate various locations
- Don’t have a business address? Shipping can be to your friends/families place of business.. and remember- you will know ahead of time when your delivery is taking place!
Delivery to residence
- Most convenient option right to your door.
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery is curbside and is based on the ability of the driver to navigate through your residential area.
- Contact the carrier before delivery to find a mutual time to receive your flooring. Carrier information will be emailed directly to you with a PRO number to identify your order
Delivery to residence with lift gate service
- Option allows delivery driver to have a lift gate to lower your flooring off the truck and depending upon the delivery company, a pallet jack if available, can be used to move your flooring into your garage or designated storage area.
Shipping rules and restrictions
Inside delivery is available but is an additional fee and must be mentioned and ordered prior to your delivery. Additional services such as lift gate etc. should be priced out prior to delivery and additional costs are the responsibility of the customer. Qualityflooring4less will not be responsible for any additional fees incurred as a result of customer add-ons. Any additional fees incurred will be the sole responsibility of the customer. All re-consignment, re-delivery fees or any other fees which may result from falsifying statements regarding delivery location will be the responsibility of the customer. Whoever accepts the delivery MUST check the order for accurate quantity and correct item numbers before signing for the order. If you should have any questions, before or during your delivery, please contact our Customer Service Dept. at (866) 705-1340
Shipping to Alaska, and Hawaii
Most items may be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, but some restrictions may apply such as free pick up and flat fee shipping. Please call us at 510-698-5142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact rate quote.