Returns and exchanges
Just notify QualityFlooring4less within 14 days from receipt of delivery if you wish to return merchandise. Please contact our Customer Service Dept. at (866) 705-1340 receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Merchandise returned without an RMA will be refused, and unfortunately you will be charged for any return shipping fees. Return authorization numbers will only be issued up to thirty (30) days after receipt of delivery. No returns will be issued after thirty days.
Please follow the easy steps below.†Most manufacturerís do charge a restock fee (typically about 25%) and there has to be a minimum of 5 cartons for a return.
1) Please email Sales@Qualityflooring4less.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2) Pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit.
3) Affix the RMA provided on the outside of the return packages.† Please be sure not to write on the packages themselves but just to attach the RMA number with packaging tape.
4) For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via an insured method which can be tracked in the case of loss (i.e. UPS or Fedex Freight).† Remember you are responsible for the initial freight delivery fees to your home/business/terminal. You are also responsible for the freight delivery fees of any returned items and any restock fees depending upon the manufacturer.† We are more than happy to book your return back using our negotiated rates with our top carriers.
We're sorry but accessory items (moldings, underlayment etc) and special mill orders are NOT returnable or refundable.†
Your return request will be processed promptly.
* Returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt and refund will be in the form of payment received.† Please allow up to 7 business days after the receipt of your merchandise.
* An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return request.
If you have questions about returns, please contact us by phone at 866-705-1340 or via email at email@example.com
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment just follow the simple steps below- we will remedy any situation immediately!
In the rare event that any materials are damaged or missing, you or whomever is accepting your delivery on your behalf must note this on the driverís bill of lading. If damaged or missing items are not noted on the delivery receipt, we will be unable to file a claim with the carrier. We are unable to reship or reimburse you for damaged/missing materials unless they are noted on the delivery paperwork. Keep all paperwork, packaging and damaged merchandise, as it becomes property of the freight carrier once the claim is filed. Never refuse a delivery or fail to accept any undamaged cartons, or you will be charged for return shipping and a 25% handling charge. Any damage that you fail to notice at time of delivery must be reported to QualityFlooring4less within 14 days of delivery. You will only be covered for damaged cartons/merchandise that has been noted on the driverís bill of lading.
Qualityflooring4less has partnered with the very best freight carriers. Claims are extremely rare (less than one half of one percent of all orders shipped). In the event that there is an issue with your order, we will work closely with you to ensure a speedy resolution.
REMEMBER YOU ARE COVERED AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NOTED ANY DAMAGED/MISSING CARTONS OR ITEMS ON THE DRIVERS BILL OF LADING AT TIME OF DELIVERY.
Qualityflooring4less wants our customers to be 100% happy with their flooring purchase.† If anything is not up to your expectations we want to hear about it.† Call us immediately at 510-698-5142 and let us work with you to make your experience the absolute best